|Helpful tips to make life easier for you and I!
- Don't forget to show your mailing address, phone and fax numbers, and Email address (if any) so we can contact you for any query on your order.
- Don't only put your address on the envelope - which can become separated from your letter.
- Do use stamps for postage - and we will try to reciprocate with better or interesting ones.
- Do be patient - in dealing with orders in rotation, and selecting items from stock kept at a remote location, it may take a couple of weeks to fill your order. ( and Tuckerbox and SnackPack mystery parcels are handpicked from over 100 archive and storage boxes !)
- Don't send cash, even by registered mail .